Directions for use:
- Ensure the skin has been prepared with SkinMed™ Peel Prep.
- Apply a thin layer (approximately 2.5ml or ½ tsp) of Lactic-Acid Peel all over the face and neck using a disposable spatula. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Refer to professional training manual for recommended time on skin.
- Remove the peel with warm water.
- Immediately apply a thin layer (1-2 pumps) of SkinMed™ Peel Neutraliser Serum to the face and any area that has been peeled. Leave for 3 minutes.
- Remove Neutraliser with room temperature water.
- Apply All Day Defence SPF50 and Finishing Cream of choice.
- Instruct your client to apply All Day Defence every day during the treatment course and ongoing.
Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Lactic Acid 30%, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Titanium Dioxide, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hydroxide, Coco-Caprylate, Methyl Gluceth-20,Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Lactobacillus/Punica Granatum Fruit Ferment Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Zingiber Officinalis (Ginger) Root Extract,Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Hexyldecanol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate,PEG-100 Stearate, Xanthan Gum,4-t-Butylcyclohexanol,Bisabolol,Cetylhydroxyproline Palmitamide, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA
Caution: Do not use on broken skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.